Chasing Mailboxes (terrific title) is a blog about cycling by a woman who lives in Washington DC. This is the seventh year that she’s run the coffeeneuring challenge. She sets a few things to achieve that involve bicycles and coffee (or equivalent) between the middle of October and the end of November. At the end you can get a cloth badge. This year involves:
- Seven rides over six weeks
- Seven different locations
- Each ride should be 3.2 kms minimum (2 miles)
- Each ride must involve a drink and a photo
- Reuseable cups are encouraged.
My first ride was to the Dior exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria. Fabulous frocks and close enough for me to test ride my husband’s electric bike.
Where – Melbourne – inner city suburbs
Distance – round trip of 8 kilometres
Drink – tea
Cafe cup/my cup? – my own thermos cup
My second ride was to a bike shop... [read more]